Inside Sales/Order Management Coordinator
To be considered for this important position within our company, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line “Inside Sales/Order Management Coordinator”. This USB Canada position is based in Vaughan, Ontario.
United Sports Brands is a global leader in sports performance and protective products designed to help athletes perform at their personal best. Brands within the company’s impressive portfolio include Shock Doctor, the #1 global leader in mouthguards; McDavid, a brand at the top of the recommended lists of pro athletes, sports medicine professionals and athletic trainers for more than 30 years; Cutters, the innovative leader in the athletic glove market and high performance glove grip technology; XO Athletic, a premium, game-changing developer of athletic cups and sports protection; and Nathan the Running Essentials™ market leader in athletic hydration and visibility products. Our products are sold at the major sporting goods retailers as well as a significant number of independent sporting goods retailers and distributors throughout the U.S. and in selective international markets and through our consumer direct websites at www.shockdoctor.com, www.mcdavidusa.com, www.cutterssports.com, www.xoathletic.com, www.NathanSports.com.
Reporting to USB Canada Sales and Marketing Manager, primary responsibilities of this role include overseeing order management for select Key Accounts, managing end to end order process for all French speaking accounts, with specific focus on Sports Experts, assisting in basic on boarding and EDI process for applicable Key Accounts, investigating and processing all claims, and serving as support resource for overflow Key Account/Independent order management functions
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- French/English Bilingual Inside Sales and OM Coordination for all USB Brands in Canada- McDavid, Cutters, Nathan and Shock Doctor:
- Professionally and proficiently receive, enter and manage all orders under account responsibility (French Indy’s, select Key Accounts- Sporting Life, Golf Town etc.)
- Answer calls from all Canadian Independent retailers as assigned, consumers as required and problem solve as appropriate
- Answer all Canada Sales Reps calls as assigned including order follow- up, delivery and communication with DC’s (McKenna and FV)
- Pro-active and reactive communication with retail customers
- Assist in on-boarding of select Key EDI accounts
- Work with Marketing on sample needs, and coordinate shipping of Sales samples and liquidation of excess samples seasonally
- Perform Standard order entry and maintenance, assess and manage backorders as required,
- Participate and manage any Inside Sales programs as assigned including managing and reporting on performance metrics
- Assist in Catalog/ price lists development
- Daily interaction and follow up with all order management escalations and troubleshooting with USB Canada customers and McKenna – USB Canada’s 3PL
- Other duties as assigned
1-2 years business experience in a corporate office preferred. Inventory or Operations experience a plus.
Related Bachelors Degree in business, preferred
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Fully English-French bilingual (oral and written)
- Some base EDI experience preferred
- Exceptional Excel and analytic detail
- strong attention to detail;
- excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization and externally;
- ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- strong PC experience in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Position Compensation & Benefits:
United Sports Brands offers an excellent benefits package, competitive compensation, a casual & flexible work environment, and a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture.
United Sports Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.