eCommerce Outreach Specialist
To be considered for this important position within our company, please send your resume to HR@unitedspb.com with subject line “eCommerce Outreach Specialist”. This position is based in Fountain Valley, California.
United Sports Brands is a global leader in sports performance and protective products designed to help athletes perform at their personal best. Brands within the company’s impressive portfolio include Shock Doctor, the #1 global leader in mouthguards; McDavid, a brand at the top of the recommended lists of pro athletes, sports medicine professionals and athletic trainers for more than 30 years; Cutters, the innovative leader in the athletic glove market and high performance glove grip technology; XO Athletic, a premium, game-changing developer of athletic cups and sports protection; and Nathan the Running Essentials™ market leader in athletic hydration and visibility products. Our products are sold at the major sporting goods retailers as well as a significant number of independent sporting goods retailers and distributors throughout the U.S. and in selective international markets and through our consumer direct websites at www.shockdoctor.com, www.mcdavidusa.com, www.cutterssports.com, www.xoathletic.com, www.NathanSports.com.
The eCommerce Outreach Specialist is responsible for active response and management of customer reviews, questions and feedback on all eCommerce websites. This position will be responsible for responding to product reviews, driving new reviews, seeding product to select reviewers and building an ROI substantiated model for review management through each marketplace.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
· Monitor reviews across all eCommerce websites, both consumer direct and 3rd party marketplaces
· Seed product to select customers/customer groups, encouraging product reviews
· Develop a database of customers willing to actively write product reviews
· Build relationships with influential product reviewers to leverage in social media channels
· Assist in product launches, creating strategies to drive new product launch reviews
· Conduct market and competitor analysis to provide insight and recommendations on next-phase strategies
· Track impact of product reviews on product sales, building a financially sound business model for growth of reviews
· Develop and track an annual budget for product seeding and influencer campaigns
· 1+ year(s) of Internet, eCommerce, Customer Service or social media experience
· Self-starter with experience managing customer feedback and nurturing individual customer relationships
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and in-person
· A customer service oriented mindset, sympathetic to the wants, needs and expectations of the customer
· Demonstrated ability to spearhead new initiatives and champion organizational changes to support
· Exceptional data analysis skills with an ability to derive meaningful, actionable insight
· Ability to work cross functionally with eCommerce, marketing, IT, operations and customer service teams
· Strong project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision
Position Compensation & Benefits:
United Sports Brands offers an excellent benefits package, competitive compensation, a casual & flexible work environment, and a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture.
United Sports Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.