Digital Content Creator
To be considered for this important position within our company, please send your resume to HR@unitedspb.com with subject line “Digital Content Creator”. This position will be based in our Fountain Valley, California office.
United Sports Brands is a global leader in sports performance and protective products designed to help athletes perform at their personal best. Brands within the company’s impressive portfolio include Shock Doctor, the #1 global leader in mouthguards; McDavid, a brand at the top of the recommended lists of pro athletes, sports medicine professionals and athletic trainers for more than 30 years; Cutters, the innovative leader in the athletic glove market and high performance glove grip technology; XO Athletic, a premium, game-changing developer of athletic cups and sports protection; and Nathan the Running Essentials™ market leader in athletic hydration and visibility products. Our products are sold at the major sporting goods retailers as well as a significant number of independent sporting goods retailers and distributors throughout the U.S. and in selective international markets and through our consumer direct websites at www.shockdoctor.com, www.mcdavidusa.com, www.cutterssports.com, www.xoathletic.com, www.NathanSports.com.
Responsibilities will include working with the Social, Product and Marketing teams to support visual marketing strategies by development and execution of still photography and videography assets to be used in cohesive advertising, marketing, public relations, product educational, brand identity and content creation strategies. Video/Photo projects to provide a wide variety of consumer and trade support for online, print, in-store, video & social media spaces. In creation of video and other visual assets, collaborate with external agencies and internal creative team members to execute communication and marketing strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Generate content for videos, articles, digital and more to be used on branded & customer websites and social media
· Refine and repurpose existing creative assets to refresh or reflect audience/platforms
· Collaborate in the development and implementation of branding and sales generating campaigns
· Partner with the Marketing team in the selection, organization and classification of photos shot in-house and from third parties from a creative, quality and usage rights perspective
· Implement video creation from concept/ideation to shooting and editing using company’s equipment
· Collaborate on and execute photo creation for the digital landscape including product and lifestyle imagery
· Support video shooting @ larger photo shoot athlete/productions
· Execute photo and video retouching of 3rd party content
· Manage audio composition and generation: Voice over editions, Music edition and sound restoration
· Collaborate on visual direction for new digital campaigns
· Support Key Account/Company/Sales/BOD presentations
· Bachelors Degree in Communications/New Media, Video Production, Graphic Design, Marketing.
· 2-4 Years professional experience in marketing communications, video editing, social and digital content creation.
· Proven collaboration skills that enhance teamwork and alignment of goals.
· Knowledge for working with/on multiple brands/projects, each with their own look and voice.
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills, able to convey creative concepts to team members.
- Comfortable working with significant complexity and ambiguity while under challenging deadlines.
· Awareness/interest in current/future digital trends.
- Strong time management skills, independent self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources.
· Possesses a passion for team sports, athletics, and sports in general.
· Super organized with attention to detail a must.
· Strong understanding of digital content applications and specifications.
· Willingness to shoot and edit day-to-day photos, videos and GIFs for digital platforms.
· Proficient at producing video content, including storyboarding, shooting and editing.
· Strong understanding of Canon System and optics (EOS 1D)
· Comfortable shooting video (Sony OS)
· Strong understanding of photo and video lighting
· Efficient in shooting, editing and working within Adobe CC (Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator – Premiere, Audition and After Effects a bonus).
· Efficient in Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite, Publisher, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
· Proficient understanding of MAC computer platform.
Position Compensation & Benefits:
United Sports Brands offers an excellent benefits package, competitive compensation, a casual & flexible work environment, and a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture.
United Sports Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.